Fork & Knife CheeseBurger with caramelized onions, bacon, & jalapeños
1 - 1/3 lb ground beef, formed into 4 burger patties
4 slices cheese of choice,
1 onion, sliced
1 T grass-fed butter
pickled jalapeno slices
4 slices bacon
- Heat a medium-large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until browned. Drain bacon on a paper towel, leaving remaining bacon grease in skillet.
- Decrease heat to medium-low hat. Add grass-fed butter to skillet. Add in sliced onions. Cook until caramelized, about 30 minutes. Stirring every so often.
- With a slotted spoon, scoop out the onions and set aside.
- Increase heat to medium, and when hot, add in the burger patties. Cook 3-5 minutes on each side, depending on thickness of patties.
- In last 2 minutes of cooking the burgers, add the cheese, so it melts.
- Plate the burger and top with caramelized onions, jalapeño slices, and bacon. Serve with cheese whisps or coleslaw.
Note: If you're too lazy to even put a patty together (like I often find myself) keep a bag of frozen burger patties from Costco in your freezer! This can be an easy meal. Especially if you have some caramelized onions already prepped!
This is a super easy, KetoTastic burger with cheese recipe!
A simple recipe for a delicious keto baconed meatloaf.
Low-Carb Popover Recipe with multiple flavor options #keto
How my journey began to finally read the Bible in a year!
A super simple & truly delicious chicken dish
Simple Steps you can implement today to reduce the negative effects of sugar on your body!
Immune-boosting veto-approved elderberry dummies for the whole family.
DIY keto-approved elderberry syrup recipe