Wonder Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
1 T Avocado oil or coconut oil
1 lb. ground beef or ground sausage
1 T dried onion flakes or 1/2 chopped onion or 1/2 cup frozen chopped onions
1 tsp minced garlic clove or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 can tomato sauce
Fresh parsley or basil, coarsely chopped
Grated parmesan cheese
- In a medium-hot cast iron skillet, add the avocado oil or coconut oil and the ground beef or ground sausage. Cook until just turning brown and add the onions. Continue cooking until all of the meat is golden brown and the onions are translucent.
- Add in the garlic, basil, salt, and pepper. Saute for one minute.
- Add in the tomato sauce and lower the heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for about 20-30 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the Wonder Spaghetti.
- Add into the meat sauce and stir in until mixed well. Allow the noodles to warm through, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with parsley or freshly chopped basil & grated Parmesan cheese.
Alternatively, brown the ground beef or sausage in the Instapot on Saute. Add in the remaining ingredients, except the noodles, and cook on "meat" setting. When complete, stir in the noodles until warmed through and serve with garnishes.
Notes: I get my Wonder Spaghetti at Thrive Market. You can get yours with a 30 Day Free Trial Here: http://thrv.me/srelledge
I've also found Miracle Noodles at my local natural grocer.
This is a super easy, KetoTastic burger with cheese recipe!
A simple recipe for a delicious keto baconed meatloaf.
Low-Carb Popover Recipe with multiple flavor options #keto
How my journey began to finally read the Bible in a year!
A super simple & truly delicious chicken dish
Simple Steps you can implement today to reduce the negative effects of sugar on your body!
Immune-boosting veto-approved elderberry dummies for the whole family.
DIY keto-approved elderberry syrup recipe